This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are the perfect blend of salty and sweet with a classic flavor combination that everyone will love. An easy no-bake treat too!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 8 ounces pretzel snaps (the square ones)
- 1 ½ cups chocolate almond bark
Make the Filling
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and softened butter using a rubber spatula or stand mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and light brown sugar and continue to mix until combined.
- At this point if the filling will roll easily into balls without sticking to your hands you’re ready to go. If not, add a little more of each sugar until you reach a consistency that is easy to roll, up to ¾ cup powdered sugar.
Assemble the Pretzel Bites
- Using a small scoop or teaspoon, scoop some filling and then roll the portion into a ball.
- Place peanut butter ball filling in between two whole pretzels and press together slightly to "sandwich" them together.
- Place pretzel "sandwich" on a baking tray and repeat process with remaining filling and pretzels until filling is gone.
- When all the balls are rolled and successfully sandwiched, stick the whole tray in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Dip the Bites
- Add almond bark to microwave safe bowl and heat at 30-second intervals, stirring occasionally until completely melted.
- Remove the pretzel sandwiches from the freezer and quickly dip each half-way into the melted chocolate. Return to the tray and repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- When all are dipped, return the tray to the freezer to set up completely, about 10 minutes.
- Store the dipped pretzel bites in the refrigerator until serving time