The peanut butter love continues this month (remember the PumpkinSpice Peanut Butter I told you about a couple of weeks ago?) and this time I’m teaming up with Bob’s Red Mill for a fun #Oatober filled with a yummy new recipe.
I hope you’ll give these a try—they have become a new favorite of mine!
Overnight Oats Recipe #Oatober
- ¾ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1-2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup not the fake stuff!
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾-1 cup milk of your choice see note
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl (I like to mix right in my storage container—so a glass Pyrex or mason jar), combine all ingredients. Stir just to blend. Store in refrigerator 6-8 hours or overnight. When ready to eat, serve cold or warm 1-2 minutes in microwave. If it is too thick for you, add a little milk to thin it out. Mixture will keep up to three days in refrigerator.
- Makes two servings.
You can find Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butters and products at most major grocery stores. I’ve also seen a pretty good variety at Target. You can also shop their store online where they have a TON of different varieties to choose from. I especially love that their peanut butters are non-GMO verified and only have a few ingredients (all of which I can pronounce easily!) and my family loves the different varieties. Plus, they always have all kinds of coupons or deals going on on their website and Facebook page so be sure to check them out! They’ll also be sharing other YumSquad bloggers’ recipes all months so you can discover some new recipes too.
THIS GIVEAWAY HAD ENDED
Now here’s the fun part! I’m hosting another giveaway so one lucky reader can receive a prize package of Bob’s Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats so you can whip up this recipe too (or whatever you choose!)
Disclaimer: I am a part of the Peanut Butter & Co. Yum Squad and received product from them to facilitate my recipe that I’m sharing here. All opinions are my own.