BLT Egg Salad Sandwich
BLT Egg Salad Sandwich is a mashup of your favorite flavor combinations all in one sandwich! You'll love how it tastes and it's budget friendly too!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 3 hard-boiled eggs peeled and mashed
- 2 slices cooked bacon chopped
- ½ cup tomato chopped (one small Roma tomato is usually about right)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or quantity to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or quantity to taste
- 2 leaves Romaine lettuce
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
Combine mashed eggs, bacon and tomato. Add salt and pepper to taste (note: bacon is generally salty to begin with so feel free to leave out the salt altogether).
Spread mixture on two slices of bread. Top with one to two leaves of lettuce each. Top with remaining slices of bread. Enjoy immediately or wrap up to take on a picnic!
Serving: 2g | Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 287mg | Sodium: 1039mg | Potassium: 431mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3140IU | Vitamin C: 6.2mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 2.6mg