BLT Chicken Salad Sandwich
This BLT Chicken Salad Sandwich is a delicious combination of a classic chicken salad sandwich and a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. This easy sandwich recipe is perfect anytime!
Prep Time10 mins
Chilling time30 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 sandwiches
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded or cubed, I used leftover rotisserie chicken
- 8 pieces bacon cooked and diced
- 1 cup tomato diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper or more to taste
- 8 pieces Romaine lettuce
- 8 slices whole wheat sandwich bread
Combine chicken, bacon, tomato, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Mix well and chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or longer to let flavors blend.
Toast bread if desired.
For each sandwich, layer lettuce and about 1/2 cup of chicken salad mixture. Top with another lettuce leaf and slice of bread.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 636kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 747mg | Potassium: 474mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2.6mg