Simple Cranberry Apple Crisp
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups Gala or Fuji apples chopped
- 1 cup light brown sugar divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour divided
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, combine cranberries, apples, ½ cup sugar and 2 Tbsp. flour in bowl.
Pour into greased 8x8-inch baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine oats, pecans, ½ cup sugar, ½ cup flour, butter, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in mixing bowl until all ingredients are blended. Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake 30-40 minutes, or until topping is lightly browned, mixture is bubbly and apples in middle are tender.
Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 204mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 33g