Six Ingredient Great Pumpkin Cheese Ball
The Great Pumpkin Cheese Ball has real pumpkin! With only a few ingredients, it's easy to whip up this seasonal appetizer. Make ahead too!
Prep Time10 mins
Chilling Time1 hr
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 16 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup cooked pumpkin I use canned-be sure to get the plain pumpkin and NOT pumpkin pie mix
- 1 cup crushed pineapple well drained
- 2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 cup pretzel rods
- 1 cup vegetables carrots, celery, bell peppers, etc., sliced into finger food size
- 1 cup crackers variety of your choosing
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin and pineapple.
Stir in cheddar cheese, beef and onion.
Shape into a ball; place on a serving platter.
Score sides with a knife to resemble a pumpkin and add celery leaves for a stem.
Serve with pretzels, crackers and/or vegetables.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.98g | Protein: 7.07g | Fat: 11.62g | Saturated Fat: 6.25g | Cholesterol: 31.58mg | Sodium: 371.38mg | Potassium: 153.08mg | Fiber: 1.78g | Sugar: 6.69g | Vitamin A: 2714.52IU | Vitamin C: 4.99mg | Calcium: 135.66mg | Iron: 1.45mg