Mexican Spinach Dip
You'll love my twist on spinach dip! This Mexican Spinach Dip is made with all-natural ingredients, full of veggies and perfect for any occasion!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 5 oz baby spinach washed and dried
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 20 ounces Rotel tomatoes drained (two cans), I use store-brand sometimes
- 12 ounces Mexican shredded cheese
- 1 ounce jalapeno seeds removed and minced; about one small size
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup onions chopped
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 13 ounces tortilla chips for dipping
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. The spinach may seem difficult to incorporate but as you stir, it will soften and blend with the other ingredients.
Transfer mixture to a 2-quart casserole dish.
Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve warm dip with tortilla chips.
Store any leftover dip in refrigerator for up to 3 days and reheat in microwave as needed.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 278mg | Potassium: 224mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1695IU | Vitamin C: 10.7mg | Calcium: 239mg | Iron: 1mg