Healthy Texas Caviar Salsa Dip
You'll love how easy this Healthy Texas Caviar Salsa Dip comes together and the bonus is that it is good for you and so delicious too!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 8 -10
- 2, 14 oz cans black-eyed peas drained
- 1 15 oz. can of yellow hominy drained (or substitute 1 cup frozen yellow corn)
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped (about 1 ½ cups)
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium green pepper chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 8 oz bottle Italian dressing
- Tortilla chips
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to mix well.
Refrigerate at least one hour before serving so flavors can blend.
Serve with tortilla chips or as a side to chicken or fish.
Store in refrigerator up to three days.