Today I was featured on our local ABC affiliate television network along with my freezer exchange group friends. You can check out the news story by clicking on this link. Afterwards I participated in a live Web Chat which was a lot of fun. You can read a transcript of that exchange by clicking here.
In honor of the news feature, I’ve got a new giveaway for you to help you get started with your OWN freezer exchange group!
I’m giving away a copy of 30 Day Gourmet’s BIG Book of Freezer Cooking to ONE lucky winner! (U.S winners only-sorry to my International readers–postage is just crazy expensive!) You can read my recent review of this book and learn why this is one of my most favorite books to get started with freezer cooking.
Here’s the scoop on how to enter to win:
Here’s How To Enter: ***THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED***
1. Leave a comment with your favorite freezer friendly meal/tip OR how you think freezer cooking will help you with your meal planning.
EXTRA ENTRIES (do one or more of the following)
2. Become a follower of my blog (link is on the left of this page)
3. Like Meal Planning Magic on Facebook
4. Email subscribe to my blog.
5. Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link to your post.
6. Update your Facebook status with a link to this post.
7. “Tweet” about this post.
8. Vote for my blog at Babble.com’s Best Mom Food Bloggers (I’m currently on page 2, #61 but hopefully your votes will move me up!)
Remember, leave a comment for each entry. Only one entry per person per method listed above. If you are already a follower, “like” this blog on Facebook or subscribe to my blog, you can still have an extra entry–just mention that in the comment. Good luck!
Congratulations to our winner, #28, theindy4!
Disclosure: I did receive this copy of the book from the publisher to use as a giveaway on this blog.