Blogger Guidelines for Linking Up:
1. This blog hop is hosted by Meal Planning Magic, Sparkles and a Stove and Alida’s Kitchen. Please visit our sites and like us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+) and let us know and we’ll like you back!
2. The linky will be live on the 15th of each month. Come back to our blogs to link up on that day. The linky will be open through 11:59 CST on the 19th of each month.
3. CONTENT REQUIREMENTS: Post a recipe that features a fruit, vegetable, grain or legume that corresponds with a different letter of the alphabet each month. This is a time to get creative and try a new ingredient you’re not too familiar with or perhaps share a family favorite that you know is a winner. Savory, sweet or in between–that’s up to you!
4. Please only link up recipe posts from your own blog. No giveaways, not guest posts and nothing that is in your Etsy or Amazon shop.
5. Please link to your specific post and not to your home page.
6. Share and explore! Please try to visit at least two other participant’s links and make a comment or pin their content to Pinterest, etc. It’s more fun when we share the love!
7. Please link up no more than two links.
8. Linking up gives us permission to use your image (linked up post only) in any future recipe roundups. We will ALWAYS give credit to you and link back to your site.
9. Please feel free to use the hop button shown below or mention that you are participating in the blog hop.
10. Our hosts will pin your images to our group board each month so you will be able to get a little more exposure there too!
11. We do check links! If you link up a post that is not on topic or related to the current month’s theme, we reserve the right to delete your linkup.
If you’re on Twitter, follow us by using the hashtag #EatA2ZRecipeChallenge.
Monthly Alphabet Schedule
Each month will feature a different letter–or two or three! The schedule for each month (with your recipe to be posted on the 15th) is as follows:
February 2014 – Letter A or B
March 2014 – Letter C or D
April 2014 – Letter E or F
May 2014 – Letter G or H
June 2014 – Letter I or J
July 2014 – Letter K or L
August 2014 – Letter M, N or O
September 2014 – Letter P, Q or R
October 2014 – Letter S or T
November 2014 – Letter U, V or W
December 2014 – Letter X, Y or Z
If you’d like to add the button to your post or site, you can use this code here (two different sizes):
We hope you enjoy this monthly challenge. Feel free to leave any comments on suggestions or ideas you may have!