For many of us, when a new school year rolls around it’s almost like we make New Year’s resolutions just like in January.
“I will make more of an effort to feed my family heathier dinners”
“I will make my kids better lunches.”
“I will try to plan my meals more often so we can save money and our health.”
You get the idea. Even if you don’t have children at home or in school, much of the media is focused on back-to-school, you can’t help but get caught up in it all! And if your plans include looking for some new (and family-friendly!) dinner recipes to try out, look no further.
To help you achieve your goals (and also just because I love this cookbook!), I’m giving away TWO copies of Family Fun’s special issue, Dinnertime! (see my review here) to TWO lucky readers!
Here’s How To Enter:
1. Leave a comment with your favorite ways to get dinner on the table quick or you favorite family-friendly meal.
2. Become a follower of my blog (link is on the left of this page)
3. Like Meal Planning Magic on Facebook
4. Email subscribe to my blog.
5. Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link to your post.
6. Update your Facebook status with a link to this post.
7. “Tweet” about this post.
8. Vote for my blog at Babble.com’s Best Mom Food Bloggers (I’m currently on page 2, #60 but hopefully your votes will move me up!)
Remember, leave a comment for each entry. Only one entry per person per method listed above. If you are already a follower or subscribe to my blog, you can still have an extra entry–just mention that in the comment. Good luck!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If prize is not claimed a new winner will be chosen. Winner will be posted on blog and if an email is given, they will be contacted via email. Open to US and Canadian residents only (sorry to my other international readers!)
Disclosure: I, myself, originally purchased this special issue cookbook featured in this giveaway. However, the copies being given away were received from the publisher for promotional use such as this giveaway. The opinions in my review are my own and just that, my opinion! Check out Giveaway Scout’s listing of blogs with giveaways for more chances to win great prizes (seen link to the left).