In honor of my Facebook birthday AND back-to-school, I’ve got a giveaway for you! Included in this prize package are some items that will make packing a lunch a little more fun! It includes one each of the following:
–Dip & Snack Container (as mentioned in last week’s guest post about Healthy Lunchbox Ideas)
–Heart-shaped Sandwich Cutter
–Heart-shaped lid design sandwich keeper
–Yellow lunch tote (it’s not insulated but it’s very cute!)
–Package of Four Reusable produce bags (as mentioned in my Go Green post last spring)
(I realize the colors are little girly so if you don’t pack lunches for girls and you win, just give it to a friend who does!)
Here’s How To Enter:
1. Leave a comment with your favorite quick and easy on-the-go lunch ideas.
2. Become a follower of my blog (link is on the left of this page)
3. Like Meal Planning Magic on Facebook
4. Email subscribe to my blog.
5. Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link to your post.
6. Update your Facebook status with a link to this post.
7. “Tweet” about this post.
8. Vote for my blog at Babble.com’s Best Mom Food Bloggers (I’m currently on page 2, #69 but hopefully your votes will move me up!)
Remember, leave a comment for each entry. Only one entry per person per method listed above. If you are already a follower or subscribe to my blog, you can still have an extra entry–just mention that in the comment. Good luck!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If prize is not claimed a new winner will be chosen. Winner will be posted on blog and if an email is given, they will be contacted via email. Open to US and Canadian residents only (sorry to my other international readers!)
Disclosure: I, myself, purchased all the items in this giveaway. I did not receive any compensation from any of the companies mentioned in this post or the items shown for this giveaway. Check out Giveaway Scout’s listing of blogs with giveaways for more chances to win great prizes (seen link to the left).