I especially love the slowcooker recipes because those allow you to make real food for your family with minimal effort. Click on the recipe names to go to the blog for each recipe. The first five listed are from my blog–maybe recipes you’ve not seen before or had forgotten about. I like doing these roundups because sometimes even I need some new inspiration in the kitchen. I hope you’ll try a few (or more!)
Thanks to all the bloggers who contributed to this budget friendly meals roundup!
1. Slowcooker Homemade Spaghetti Sauce – Meal Planning Magic
2. Quick & Easy Crunchy Oven Fried Fish – Meal Planning Magic
3. BLT Soup – Meal Planning Magic
4. Easiest Ever Slowcooker Rotisserie Chicken – Meal Planning Magic
5. Tomato Topped Tilapia – Meal Planning Magic
6. Cheap & Easy Hamburger Stir Fry – Yours Mine and Ours
7. Chicken Noodle Spaghetti Squash Casserole – Food Faith Fitness
8. Easy Pesto Pita Bread Pizzas – Yummy Healthy Easy
9. Three Ingredient Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken – Homemaking Hacks
10. Spam Musubi Chirashi Sushi – Farm Fresh Feasts
11. Pizza Casserole – Beauty Through Imperfection
12. Easy Jerk Chicken – ZagLeft
13. Fiesta Ham Wraps – Yours Mine and Ours
14. Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta – Flavor Mosaic
15. Sesame Scallion Szhezuan Noodles – What Smells So Good?
16. BBQ Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole – Food Faith Fitness
17. Three Ingredient Crockpot Tacos – Frugal Foodie Mama
18. Easy Crock Pot Chicken Taco Bowls – Yummy Healthy Easy
19. Amazing One Pot Beef Roast – Modern Christian Homemaker
20. Eat In a Pinch Crockpot Meals – Eat Pray Read Love
21. Mom’s Goody Buns Recipe – Yours Mine and Ours
22. Chinese Style Bourbon Tofu – What Smells So Good?
23. Shepherd’s Pie – Karen’s Kitchen Stories
24. Baked Ziti – Flavor Mosaic
25. Black Bean Burger Dinner – An Edible Mosaic
26. Pizza Bubble Loaf – Modern Christian Homemaker
27. Loaf Stretching Meatloaf – Farm Fresh Feasts
28. Cheesy Goldfish Crusted Garlic Chicken – Beauty Through Imperfection
29. Tex Mex Turkey Casserole – Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
30. Chicken Thai Noodle Bowls – Yummy Healthy Easy
31. Crockpot Chipotle Pulled Pork Sandwiches – Food Faith Fitness
32. Veggie Pumped Picadillo – Farm Fresh Feasts
33. Taco Soup – Modern Christian Homemaker
34. Stuffed Peppers – Beauty Through Imperfection
35. Turkey Bacon & Water Chestnut Chicken – Food Faith Fitness
What are some of your favorite budget friendly meals that you like to make for your family? Share yours in the comments below! I hope you enjoy this roundup!
Don’t want to miss a new recipe? Be sure to SIGN UP HERE to receive updates via email or RSS feed (you can choose the reader you prefer!) And don’t forget you can always follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. They all offer a little something different and are a great way to stay in the loop on recipe ideas, menu plans, reviews and giveaways, organizing tips and more!