The holidays are just around the corner and one thing I’ve been doing these past few days is making my mental list of all the items I’ll be making in an upcoming freezer session. Sure, I’ve got my freezer meal swap group, but the holidays are extra busy and one thing I started doing years ago was filling my freezer so that we could have healthy meals on the table but still take time to enjoy many of the special activities happening during that time of year. It’s a practice I encourage all of you to do–even if it’s only a few extra meals to get you started (remember, baby steps, right?)
I’m giving away a copy of 30 Day Gourmet’s BIG Book of Freezer Cooking to ONE lucky winner! (U.S winners only-sorry to my International readers!) You can read my review of this book and learn why this is one of my most favorite books to get started with freezer cooking.
Here’s How To Enter:
1. Leave a comment with your favorite freezer friendly meal/tip OR how you think freezer cooking will help you with your meal planning during the holidays.
EXTRA ENTRIES (do one or more of the following)
2. Like Meal Planning Magic on Facebook
4. Follow Meal Planning Magic and on Twitter
5. Share this post on Facebook
6. “Tweet” about this post
7. Vote for my blog at Babble’s Top 100 Food Mom Blogs (to find me, click on Alphabetical, then go to page 4 to find me and click to vote!)
Remember, leave a comment for each entry. Only one entry per person per method listed above. If you are already a fan or follower, you can still have an extra entry–just mention that in the comment. Good luck!
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
Congratulations to Linda who’s number was chosen via Random.org!
Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If prize is not claimed a new winner will be chosen. Winner will be posted on blog and if an email is given, they will be contacted via email. Open to US residents only!
Disclosure: I did receive this copy of the book from the publisher to use as a giveaway on this blog.